Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Update/Change

Just a couple of little things.....

  1. The cost of the class has changed to $15.00 this year.  The price is set by BYU-I.  So plan on a little bit extra. (still very worth it)  
  2. You can register online now.  The online registration is up.  You can access it here
There was an email with a few question.  I forwarded it to Sister Tanner and her responses are included....
  1. Is Tracy watching the kids at the church building in the nursery?  Tracy will be doing children in the church cultural hall just as before.  We got the church reserved for Thursdays like before.  Katie will be helping her like before and we will see if they need more help or not.  It will just be the same as before. 
  2. Are you going to teach another class in Meridian or Boise area in the upcoming future?  I am not planning on teaching any other classes as long as I am on this mission.  I am really praying that I can just keep this one going like I want to and keep up with the mission and do work and do a little family and maybe if I am lucky speak at a few relief societies.  It is pretty busy now days but it is all good busy. 
  3. Do I need to RSVP for this class?  No they do not have to RSVP and they can bring all their friends as long as we have room in the class for them.  The more the merrier I say.  It is always an adventure to see how many actually show up on the first class.  It will all be fun!!
If you have any other questions/concerns let me know.  Thanks!  Andrea

No comments: