Sunday, September 23, 2012

Message from Sister Tanner 9-23-12



Thank you so much for your reverence in our class this last week.  It is so hard when there are so many of us.  This last week was wonderful!!  Thank you.  
Just a reminder, please use the side chapel door to drop your little ones off at the nursery so they do not have to go through the Institute lobby.  President Cobb told me that the statue of the Christ is on loan to the institute and it is very important that we do not let our children climb on the base or touch it.  I promised him that I would pass along the information.  
Thank you so much for coming and sharing in the class.  
Please come with good ideas on "Traditions" for this next week.  It is wonderful to have each of you in class.  
Sister Tanner

2 comments:

Zan said...

FYI; when you click on the Questions and Answers link on the left hand side it does take you to that page, but it informs you to post your question in the comment box, but there is no such box. That may be why you haven't gotten any questions! :D

Andrea said...

Thanks for letting me know. I think I found a way to change it. :)