Sunday, September 16, 2012

Notices....

Here are a few updates/notices about class.

1.  We love your babies!  However, there were 150+ people attending class this last week.  Noisy babies/children make it very difficult to hear.  We ask that you please either take your child out when they are noisy (not just crying) so others can hear or find a friend that could watch them during that 2 hours of class.  There are several of us with young children (under a year old) that are all in the same boat.  Please help us keep the spirit in class and show respect for the time and preparation Sister Tanner puts into her messages for us.

One suggestion last year was that someone bring a baby monitor and put the transmitter in the class to pick up Sister Tanner talking and finding another room that we could put the receiver in so that you could have your small children in the other room with the door closed to minimize the noise.  We don't know if there is another room available to us, but we can check this next week if someone wants to bring their baby monitor.

2.  I take notes in Sister Tanner's class for myself and my family.  My family situation is different than yours and I will hear things differently than you will.  I encourage you to take notes on your own.  I will try to get my notes posted to the blog as soon as I can, but I have an extremely limited amount of time.  Please bear with me and I will get to them as soon as I can fit them in.  There may be weeks that I don't get them posted. 


3.  If you have not registered for class you can do that at the beginning of class for the next several weeks.  Please arrive early or plan on staying later to sign up.

4.  Please be in your seats by 9:20am so we can begin promptly at 9:30am.  We need to be respectful of Sister Tanner's time.

5.  I will be adding a "page" on the left hand side that says "Questions & Answers".  If you have a question that you would like Sister Tanner to answer please post it in a comment on that page or email it to me and I will get it to her.  She is incredibly busy too and will answer the questions as she is able to.

6.  I will not be sending out reminders via email very often.  You will either need to check the blog on your own or you can "Join this site" (button on the right) and add your email.  The blog will automatically email you when there is a new post. 

Thank you for your understanding. 

No comments: